e-JutawanCyber.net Join Jer Terus Dapat Cek

Sunday, March 25, 2007

AUTOSHOW 2007

The day i went to Terengganu for AUTOSHOW 2007 at Dataran Syah Bandar, ya'll know what? it happen to be my first time involving in automobile field show.. no wonder la i sounds so stupid when i talk about bling bling on rims.. dude.. this is Malaysia not New York! my friend ask me.. "dude! when you will show us your own fancy bling bling car?" da~~ they got me! then i said " I couldn't afford to buy a bicycles then how I'm going to buy a car?" then i laugh... shit.... well i dont really care about car or bike.. i love public transport! wahaha~

I'd never experience this but after met this guy ( mat kreta) i laern a lot.. they such a nice guy sharing knowledge and they want Malaysia to be up front...

ShiTTalk Community! - Support ur Local Brand guys! we should be proud of Malaysian..

Akon support My Team
Wes Borland (former Limp Bizkit guitarist) support Our Local Band

Malaysian should support Malaysian Industries! Malaysia Boley!

NEW* ShiTTalk Community! for Advertising and Informations Rich


But here i have some picture that i would like to share with you guys..

Caption: Election Campaign Truck.. no wonder Gov wins all the time.. hihi

Caption: Small but ShTTin outLoud!

Caption: First winner Fancy car.. dude ur car is rock!


Caption: Andy's car Monster Speedo.. he dont let me looked but he let me drove his car

Caption: AUTOSHOW's Chicks! u girls rock too!

Caption: Masjid Terapung.. one of Terengganu attractive structures

Caption: Old School rider front line

Caption: Scoots runner up.. damn! orange scoot wins the first place

Caption: what on earth? to high to ride.. shit..

Caption: Im going back girls.. thanks to all of u.
(Lin, Erin, Myza munchy, - , Shima, Hanim, Miza)

ShiTTalk Today! - Live life to the fullest! im too rich too waste my time!

ShiTTalk Community! - Support Our Local Brand!

No comments: