e-JutawanCyber.net Join Jer Terus Dapat Cek

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Busy weeks for kiss ass!


I have to put aside my sleeping hour just to focus on my ASSholement( true=ASSignment) but still got an 'ass' , shit... not just assholement.. with tests, quizes, assgingment, report, micro c project, final year project, power electronic project, technoprenuer presentation, global impact studies article and many more to come! i have to cancel my social activities for about 3 weeks.. thats not fair.. i got pussies waitin out there.. damn! good effort pays well... i have to develop the dc motor interfacing & monitoring bla bla using c++, woh.. watafuk is that? me dont know either.. i just fukin do it.. just to complete my degree asap! then give me a munites to forget all about em..
catch me if u can!
Im not a journal guy who love blogging.. but firstly, i have to learn on how to express my feeling towards writing.. (sounds lot like gay, but i aint gay!) secondly im not good in sharing problems which is im not going to put all problems in here... (cause thats sounds gay!) then i dont know how the trick works on writing blogs as i see those who really enjoy writing blogs.. that makes me envy.. ( not jelez weh its different meaning!) suddenly i watch the 'posting' browse 'create' and 'title' and this coloumb which im writing this.. im started thinking.. do i have to write or just whooping my ass sitting on this lazy chair looking at these... eventhough i said i dont know what to share but now i manage to write something on my own.. thanks to Dj!

Hall of Fame

Talkalot Lady: I burn my lips to catch these bullet cuz i talk a lot.. but my teeths still white.
DF: Dont worry lady.. ur lips still can be useful for 'certain' job!

Tapir : Thanks DF! no one want to put me into their blogs... love u DF!
DF: Semol matter tapir! u look sexy like p star!
Tapir: But im a virgin Tapir DF.. watudu?
DF : Da~~~

Arnny: Yo granny.. see what i can do! iron pumping huh..
Granny: Oh gross! thats so lame.. its all what u've got?


ShiTTalk Today! - if u're gay, dont write blogs!

No comments: